Sunday 3 June 2012

Capturing images of Wiltshire

Earlier this week I decided that on my "rest day" training rides, it might be nice to take the camera out with me and capture some of the scenes that I see while I am out and about on the bike and share them with anybody taking the trouble to read my blog.

The following photo's were taken in and around Lacock which is used quite a lot as a location for filming of television period dramas and feature length films, such as the Harry Potter films. Lacock is a bit of a tourist hot spot, so it was nice to ride tthrough the village first thing in the morning and see it without the usual coach loads of people on day trips cluttering the streets.  




         

I will try and share the images of the countryside that I am so lucky to have as a backdrop to my training rides on a regular basis and I hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as i enjoy riding in this beutiful part of the UK. 

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog

VP


No comments:

Post a Comment